Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wow

I can't believe he did that. Earlier I tweeted about how I was going to call various phone numbers to find out if a certain tmobile store had the htc hd2 and he texted me to ask the guy at our school where he got his and I told him I did so I was calling a couple of minutes ago to the places and two of them didn't answer, but one of them did and they said they didn't have it and that they had a waiting line. I was so pissed. Then I get a text from him and he said,
"If it's any help, I'm here in westco right now and there was a tmobile across the street...I went and asked and they said they'll have it in this coming Monday(:"
You have no idea how shocked/happy/on the verge of tears I am right now. I didn't think he'd actually do that... I mean I don't know anybody who'd do that for me without me asking. He actually cares enough to actually go and check to see if they had the phone I wanted. I'm actually just going to wait until Monday then for the phone, so I'm quite relieved it will be somewhere close from where I live in a week. But I'm also on the verge of tears because of him. I don't like him anymore, that's a fact. It's just what he did for me. I've never met a guy that nice before and all these past images of last year are just coming up and it's making me depressed. How the hell did I let someone like that just leave my life? He was everything I was looking for, yet my heart was aching for some ignorant asshole. No matter how long it's been, I still remember a lot of the memories from last year with him. I was actually happy to feel loved by someone, and it makes me so mad at myself to know I didn't do anything to help take it further. Is it sad how I can't even erase his texts still? It sounds like I'm still head over heels for him, but it's not true. I just feel like I lost a great person in my life. We don't really talk anymore and it kills me to see he replaced what we had with another girl. He's my one regret. If I could go back in time and change something, it would be all those times I didn't go out with him somewhere. It'd be to say "I love you" back. It'd be to just show him I cared as much about him as he did about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment