Friday, July 16, 2010

Abre tus ojos

I seriously need to get my shit straight when it's involving my body. I hate it, hate it, hate it. I hate looking at myself. I just want to go running from here all the way to the other side of the world nonstop to lose all this unnecessary weight. I said I'd be serious this time with losing weight, but these past couple of days have showed me how I can give two shits about losing weight. I honestly do want to lose weight, more than ever. I feel so horrible for all the stuff I ate today I wish I didn't. I've been so bored in this house that all I've been doing is sitting on the fucking couch on my computer and eat and watch tv. What the fuck am I doing? There's no way I'm going to be a size 1 by September. I need to be so serious about this. I'm doing this for myself because it's the only thing that's holding me back from doing a lot of stuff. I'm just cutting back on everything. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment